On Sunday afternoon we went to Granny and Grand-daddy's house. Santa made a surprise visit and we were able to get a few pictures. Bailey was too cool to have his picture made alone but we were able to snap a quick one with him in it. The other little boy in the picture is his cousin Zach. (they have two cousins named Zach- one on each side of the family)
In other news:
Riley and Reagan had their nine month check up yesterday. Riley is weighing in at 16lbs 9ozs. Reagan is not far behind at 15lbs 15ozs. They are both doing well and are ahead of schedule as far as development. Because of the early delivery and low birth weight we (the Dr., Bill and I) were prepared for small developmental delays, ie. sitting up, crawling, etc. Well, obviously they are both sitting up. They are both starting to crawl now and are pulling up in their cribs. Things are about to get REALLY crazy around here.
I have a sweet friend from church that I am asking for you to pray for. I will include a link to her blog. She had to deliver her baby boys at 30 weeks. I will let you read her blog for details but it truly is an amazing story of Gods grace and miracles. In a world where miracles are often justified by modern medicine, her story proves that miracles do happen!
Dana's blog: patemiracles.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas!
Kristy









No comments:
Post a Comment