Monday, May 4, 2009

Life is so very busy these days. I have a social butterfly, a ball-player, a 4(almost 5 year old) that wants to do what everyone else does and two baby girls that are into everything. I am actually looking forward to school getting out for summer this year. I look back at last summer and feel like I was mostly a walking zombie. Quite honestly I don't remember last summer at all. Crying babies and lack of sleep did not make for the most delightful summer vacation. I feel like I am in a much better place emotionally, physically and mentally coming into this summer. Isn't it amazing what 8 hours of sleep per night can do?

Bailey has made quite a few friends and stays pretty busy these days. He had two friends spend the night this past weekend. I am SHOCKED at how much 3 ten year old boys can eat. I am not looking forward to my expanding grocery bill as my 3 boys get bigger.

Brady has decided to play baseball with one of his good friends down the street. He is so excited and wants to practice playing catch all the time. I don't know how I am going to get my point across- that we don't play catch in the house.

Brennen is a Baily and Brady want-ta-be. Poor thing, just doesn't fit in with either Bailey or Brady right now. I have always looked at Brady as being the "middle" child and worried about him. But it just hit me that Brennen is now the "middle" child. He's a pain for the big kids and he thinks the girls are babies. So, Brennen is just Brennen and we are working on helping him find his niche'.

Riley is now walking...Funny thing is that she WILL NOT do this on command. If you are not watching - it is her primary mode of transportation. If you plop her down and encourage her to walk for a side show? Nope, she simply wont. There is lots of jabbering between the girls. They talk and laugh at each other all the time. It is priceless. Riley is the most outgoing right now, she tends to also be the most vocal when she is not happy about something.

Reagan is not walking yet but is cruising around the furniture. She is very cautious and hesitant about most everything. She is more reserved and tends to just enjoy watching the world around her. Now, she will aggrevate Riley every opportunity she gets. She will steal her cup or food. She will pull Riley's hairbow out of her hair or steal her paci.

Never a dull moment in the Wilder house, as a matter of fact it closely resembles a 3 ring circus. But, this is my life and I wouldn't change a thing about it. Thank you Lord for the blessings you have given me.



Kristy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it makes me feel old that bailey is already 10.. it seems like just yesterday that he was born.. and i was 10 then.. haha. i just cant even imagine what its gunna be like in about 8 years when you have ALL teen boys! wow.

Followers