




Brady had his 6th Birthday on Thursday. It is so hard to believe that only 6 years ago I was holding Brady as a newborn! Wow he has grown so much. I am so proud of him- he is the light in the darkest day. Not a day goes by that he is not made me smile. Now don't get me wrong, he has a temper that I have to help him control on occassion ( I secretly know he inherited that trait from me). Brady's favorite place to go is Chuck E Cheese, so guess where we went? Chuck E Cheese- all seven of us! We had a great time though, my dearest friend Angie and her two girls were able to come visit with us for a couple of hours. Oh and don't let me forget to mention Bailey invited his girlfriend along. We got the normal oohs and aahs over the babies and several people asked if they were twins. That just cracks me up. I want to say, "uh no they are a week apart".
Brady had his yearly well check up on Friday. He is doing great and is growing as he should. However he is only in the 10th % on height. Don't imagine he is going to be 6ft.
After Brady's appointment we went swimming. Yes, I did take them swimming but not without help. Mary went with us. The boys had a great time, as did the girls.








No comments:
Post a Comment