Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just when I think I am done.

With a title like that, you may be wondering what in the world I am talking about. LAUNDRY.

I literally have 3-4 loads of laundry per day, no joke. And this is being conservative. This equates to 21 loads of laundry per week or 1092 loads per year. Here is the thing, I can never-ever be finished. I get so excited at 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon when the last load gets put away. Then 3:00 rolls around and kids are home from school and INSTANTLY I have another load. I am so grateful that I have a washer and dryer. Can you imagine what my yard would look like with lines full of clothes hanging out to dry? I feel so sorry for Jon & Kate (plus eight). I do believe they have two washers and two dryers and volunteers who actually fold and put away for them.

Update: All is well in the Wilder home. We just got finished passing around the stomach flu- once again Brady was the first to get this and infected the entire family. OH well, we love him just the same. We are all over it and I THINK the girls are safe and did not get it (I hope so any way). The twins were approved by Blue Cross for the Synagis shots. We are so very happy about this. Synagis is a vaccine to help prevent the RSV virus. The girls are considered "high risk" because they were premature, multiples, low birth weight and live in a home with school aged children. We really want them to get the shots because RSV can be deadly to a baby with the said criteria. I know you won't believe this but the cost is $900 per baby -per month through April. That's right $12600.00 paid in full by BCBS. YAY!!!!!


Off to get ready for bed- until next time...Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! i just found out you had one of these! i havent talked to you in awhile, really since may. we've both been busy. i love all your pictures up and being able to be updated. the twins are sooo biggg!

Anonymous said...

lindsey are in your sister, if you didnt catch onto that

Followers