Well 35 has come and gone. It really snuck up on me. I have decided though that my birthdays don't bother me. I still see myself as the 20 something that most people see themselve's at. What seems to hit home is seeing my NINE year old talking about things from school. Or my six month old babies trying to crawl. WHAT!??? I recently watched a movie with Adam Sandler called "Click". Sandler plays a work-a-holic named Michael who is given access to a remote that freezes, rewinds or fast forwards time in his life. I would love to be able to freeze life right now. I love every new season and the beautiful blessings that bloom, but I hate seeing my kids grow up.
I know most of you only want to see pictures and really don't want to read anything so for YOU I will post pictures. Later...








No comments:
Post a Comment