
This is a picture of Riley. Unlike Reagan she fights her sleep and always crys for 8-10 minutes before falling asleep. She usually stands up in that particular corner and calls out "Mamamama". I am thinking that she fell asleep standing up, (which she has done many times)and then slid down like that. I just had to get a picture, it is priceless.

Bailey got braces two weeks ago. He was so excited about it until the first night when the pain set in. In this picture we had just left the orthodontist and he was already complaining about the soreness. Oh how I remember those days.

Brady has a new facination with rocks. Or "crystals" as he would call them.

Brennen. He needs no introduction or explanation.

Me with the Girls. Riley is on the left and Reagan is on the right.

We will be celebrating 4 birthdays in the Wilder house over the next 10 days. Riley and Reagan on Friday, Bailey on Sunday and Bill on Thursday next week. I will post pictures of our two weeks of celebrating sometime next week.
I can't believe my babies are ONE!!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment